‘First course ever that I never looked at my watch to see how much time that was left of the day!’ is what Johanna Sjoegren said after the Football Periodisation course. Coaches from all over Scandinavia attended the Football Periodisation course in Oslo. They experienced the course as an eye opener and the best course ever regarding football, coaching and self-awareness.
What delegates have experienced during the Football Periodisation course in Oslo.
- The discipline and atmosphere that created a lot of personal triggering. Quite ruthless, but it was liberating to hear answers without the layer of political correctness. ~ Trond Andersen
- That the theorys presented were all based on facts, and not opinions. ~ Henrik Wangberg
- Raymonds presentation skills and way of teaching was really good, and inspirational ~ Robin Asterhed
- The mart apart objective thinking was fascinating and real got me thinking and reflecting on my own coach style ~ Tom Dent
- First course ever that I never looked at my watch to see how much time that was left of the day! ~Johanna Sjoegren
Day 1 of my course in Oslo completed. I can REALLY say that my eyes have been opened upto coaching,philosophy & the game itself — Jay Bhindi (@JayB_29) September 5, 2014
and I must say that the periodisation course is the best course I’ve ever attended regarding football, coaching and self-awareness. — Henrik Wangberg (@hwangberg) September 8, 2014
— Johanna Sjögren (@Johannasjogren) September 8, 2014
— Robin Asterhed (@RobinAsterhed) September 7, 2014
Day 2 of the Periodisation course in Oslo was GREAT! Absorbed so much knowledge & got great feedback — Jay Bhindi (@JayB_29) September 6, 2014